Stygian Nature (Boon)
- Points: 16 points (Darkvision 1p • Immunity 9p • Movement 6p)
Ophelia's innate magic is some kind of vital connection to the Styx. She has the following abilities based on this innate magic.
- Darkvision: Senses (Darkvision; Flaw: Obvious Styx Mist Illumination Emanations)
- Half-Living: Immunity 9, 1p/r. Immune to aging, disease, poison, starvation and thirst, the need for sleep or breathing, and to Necromantic descriptor effects.
- Seek the Stygian Waters: Movement 2 (Dimensional Travel 1), 2p/r • Free Action, Close Range, Sustained • Portal
- Ophelia can open a mist-filled portal into the River Styx at will.
- Watery Adaptation: Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation: Water), 2p/r • No Action, Personal, Permanent
- She can also move about in watery environments, unhindered by the normal limitations that others might face in them.
Otherworldly Communication (Array)
- Points: 13 Points (Comprehend 12p • 1 Alternate Power)
- Comprehend 6, 2p/r • No Action, Personal, Permanent
- Death Awareness 1, • Accurate 2, Acute 1, Analytical 2, Extended 4 (20 mi), Radius 1, Tracking 1
- Ophelia can be understood by anyone when she speaks, regardless of their known languages, and she can read any and all languges (Languages 4).
- She can also perceive and interact with spirits in her vicinity (Spirits 2).
Reaper's Mantle (Relic)
- Points: 49 points (Concealment 8p • Insubstantial 21p, Precise 1p • Flight 14p • Immortality 10p • Removable -4p)
Shortly after arriving in the River Styx, Ophelia's mentor led her to a strangely discarded mantle of tattered, soft grey-black cloth that she called a "Reaper's Mantle." It bonded itself strongly to her, and can only be removed if she is rendered unconscious (Flaw: Removable 1)
- Moving Unseen: Concealment 4 (all visual), 2p/r • Free Action, Personal, Sustained
- Raising the hook of her cloak, Ophelia can fade from view to all visual senses.
- Ghostly Corpus: Insubstantial 4 (incorporeal), 2p/r • Free Action, Personal, Sustained, Precise 1
- Ophelia can fade from physical existence, becoming a ghostly shade. She has no physical Strength and cannot affect the physical world, save through sensory effects or those with the Affects Corporeal extra. She may also make parts of her body selectively corporeal and others remaining incorporeal.
- She can pass through matter at her normal speed, and is immune to Physical and Energy damage. Sensory effects and those targeting Will still affect her, as do those with the Affects Insubstantial extra.
- Upon the Winds of Death: Flight 6, 2p/r + 2p • Free Action, Personal, Sustained • Subtle 2
- Ophelia can rise into the air while physical or immaterial, borne aloft on the winds off the Styx. She can travel up to 1800 feet per round (or 120 mph), and is able to hover in place.
- Ophelia is completely silent in flight, and is assumed to pass any Stealth attempts to remain silent while aloft.
- Returning to the Styx: Immortality 5, 2p/r • No Action, Personal, Permanent
- Should Ofelia die while wearing the mantle, it vanishes from her. Twenty-four hours later, her remains disappear from wherever they are and she emerges, alive once more, from the River Styx.
Arcana of the Phoros (Sorcery)
- Total Points: 8 (Base Spell)
- Flameshield of the Phoros: Protection 8, 1p/r • No Action, Personal, Sustained • Sustained
- An aura of pale blue, green, or violet flames which protect the magician.
Arcana of the Styx (Sorcery)
- Total Points: 27 (base spell) + 7 (Alternate Effects)
Ophelia is a sorceress, trained by a ghostly mentor in the Arcana of the Styx. She knows the following spells from this Arcana, as an Alternate Effects array.
- The Veil of Death: Damage (Life) 8, 3p/r + 3p • Standard, Perception Range, Instant • Affects Insubstantial 2, Increased Range 2 (Perception), Incurable, Secondary Effect • Limited (Undead only)
- This spell pushes an undead creature further across the river, returning them to a state of proper death.
- Banshee's Wail: Affliction 8, 3p/r • Resisted/Overcome by Will; Dazed > Stunned > Dying • Standard Action, Close, Instant • Area (Hearing Perception), Selective
- This spell grants the sorcerer the horrifying wail of one of Styx's handmaidens, the shrieking washer-women at the river who protend the deaths of mortals.
- Baptism of the Styx: Protection 8, 3 p/r • No Action, Close, Sustained • Affects Others, Impervious • Sustained
- This spell creates a limited invulnerability for the target of the spell, which need not be the magician themselves. Unlike Achilles, it is not permanent or perfect, but neither does it create a vulnerability.
- Call of the Black Waters: Affliction 8, 1 p/r • Resisted/Overcome by Will; Entranced • Standard Action, Close, Instant • Area (Burst), Selective • Limited Degree (Entranced only)
- This spell calls to the living as the waters of the Styx do.
- To Lie Upon the Shore: Affliction 8, 3p/r • Resisted/Overcome by Fortitude; Fatigued > Exhausted > Incapacitated • Standard Action, Close, Instant • Area (Burst), Selective
- This spell mimics the waves of wearying exhaustion that the living feel as they walk the shores of the Styx.
- The Veil of Life: Healing 8, 2p/r • Standard Action, Close, Instant • Resurrection • Limited (Resurrection effect only)
- This spell pulls a living creature away from the river, returning them to life if they have not been dead for very long.
- Reaper's Blessing: Damage 16 + Enhanced Advantages 5 • 1p/r + 8p • Standard Action, Close, Instant • Affects Insubstantial 2, Incurable • Accurate Attack, Improved Aim, Improved Critical 1, Move-by Action, Takedown
- Though they do not serve Styx, the unearthly reapers occasionally have cause to be found along the river banks of the afterlife, passing between places in the world. In exchange for their use of this passage, Styx's arcana includes this spell, which mimics their death-touch. When cast, mist swirls around the hands of the sorcerer, and a void-like sigil of death marks the palm.
- A Call From Beyond: Communication 4, 6 p/r Free, Range: (Special) Worldwide, Sustained • Area, Selective, Dimensional 1, Subtle 2