From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that is where I renew my springs that never dry up. -Pearl S. Buck
- Darkvision: 60ft
- Dwarven Armor Training: Proficiency with light and medium armor
- Dwarven Resilience: Advantage on saves against poison. Resistance to poison damage.
- Dwarven Combat Training: Proficiency with axes and hammers
- Tool Proficiency: Brewer's supplies
- Stonecunning: Considered proficient in History skill and double Proficiency bonus when making Intelligence (History) tests related to the origin of stonework.
- Druidic: Knowledge of the secret language of druids that can be used to leave hidden messages. DC 15 Wisdom (Perception) check to notice such messages, but cannot decipher them without magic.
- Spellcasting: DC 14, +6 • 3 Cantrips • Spells/Day: 4/3/2
- Spells Prepared: 8/8
- Cantrips: druid craft, poison spray, shillelagh, spare the dying*, shape water*
- First Level: absorb elements, faerie fire, create/destroy water*, cure wounds*, speak with animals
- Second Level: aid*, barkskin, prayer of healing*, protection from poison, spike growth
- Third Level: revivify*, tidal wave, wall of water*, water walk
- Ritual Casting: May cast a druid spell as a ritual if that spell has the ritual tag and the spell is prepared.
- Wildshape: 2 per long or short rest. May assume the shape of an animal of up to CR 1/2 with no flying or swimming speed. May remain in form for up to (half druid level) hours. Bonus action to revert to normal form or if rendered unconscious, animal form drops to 0 hit points, etc.
- Known Beast Shapes: Badger, boar, crocodile, elk, mastiff, weasel
Circle of the Fountain Traits
- Additional Cantrips: Gain spare the dying and shape water cantrips.
- Enchant Water: When preparing spells after a long rest, may choose to expend any amount of spell slots to enchant vials of water with healing magic.
- Drinking the water restores 1d8 per spell level invested, plus Wisdom modifier in hit points.
- When healed by an enchanted vial, considered to have been healed by a spell cast by me.
- When taking a long rest, all enchanted vials lose their magical properties and become water again.
- Circle Spells: Always have aid, and cure wounds prepared.
- Discovery: The Silver Spring. Oressa followed the whispers of her goddesses - or dreams where she thought she heard them - that led her to a secluded forest glen protecting a healing spring of some strange magical origins.
- Medic: +1 Wisdom • Double proficiency in Medicine • During a short rest, may clean and bind wounds of up to six willing beasts and humanoids; make a DC 15 Wisdom (Medicine) test to grant creatures the ability to trade first hit die roll for maximum result instead.
- Coins: 0 cp • 0 sp • 0 ep • 24 gp • 0 pp • Other coins: 0
- Gems: None
- Cloak of Protection: +1 AC and Saves
- In Hand: wooden shield, club
- Worn: hide armor, sprig of mistletoe (in hair)
- Belt: sling, pouch of sling stones (40)
- Backpack: wooden tankard, healer's kit, cook's supplies, herbalism kit, brewer's supplies, a child-sized kaleidoscope
- Pouch: 2 potions of healing
- Wretched: (0 gp/day). They call my way of living wretched, but I prefer to dwell in the wild places, away from everything.