R'Ruuk - Daves Game
Veteran of the Clone Wars, R'Ruuk was discovered by the Jedi but was far too old to be accepted into the Jedi Order. He fought with distinction along side the legions of Clone Troopers and their Jedi Commanders, and was outraged when those same Troopers turned on the Jedi. Enraged by their betrayal, R'Ruuk killed the traitorous Clones before learning that the same had happened across the Galaxy. Now wanted for treason, R'Ruuk fled and went into hiding on a backwater world lost in the Outer Rim.
He has since been discovered by the Jedi, Corwin Marr, and has joined in his efforts to train new Jedi.
R'Ruuk has no interest in becoming a Jedi, his temperament is not in line with the beliefs of the Order. However, he refuses to allow another honorable Jedi to be lost to the darkness of the Empire. R'Ruuk is not the hulking brute he portrays himself to be, and is quite intelligent, as far as Whiphids go. Still he pretends to be nothing more than a mindless monster, and uses his massive frame to intimidate others into submission.
Joe - Vi-ana (red headed cyber arm human girl)
Chris - Xadick (Falleen dude)
Kari - Kosa (red headed human girl murder machine)
Jeff - Del Oro (Cerean Historian)
Chilos - Garth (Nerdy Jerble)
Jamie - Calistae (twilek)
NPC - Nay-Dean (Twilek Mechanic)
Weapons & Gear
Weapons: Brass Knckles: Damage 7, Crit 4, Disorient 3, Vicious 1, Knockdown, Stun.
Armor: Bone-Carapace Armor - Melee Defense 1, Soak 3 - Special: R'Ruuk gains an Automatic Advantage to all Coercion Tests.
Carried Equipment: old, worn Old Republic Military backpack, and comlink.
Stored Equipment: Light Armor x3, Beasthide Armor
Talents & Special Abilities
- Racial: R'Ruuk adds an automatic Success to any Survival Test he makes.
- Fearsome (Rank 2): Whenever a Character becomes Engaged with R'Ruuk they must make an Fear Test with a difficulty equal to his Ranks.
- Intimidating (Rank 2): R'Ruuk may suffer Strain equal to his Ranks to downgrade the Difficulty of any Coercion Test made.
- Terrify: R'Ruuk may take the Terrify Action, and make a Coercion (hard) Force Power Check. Each Success Disorinets a target within Medium Range until the end of the next round. 2 Advantages may be spent to extend the duration. Force Pips are used to Imobilize an affected target.
- Basic: R'Ruuk may add his Force Rating to all Athletics Tests.
- Game 1: 11
- Game 2: 10
- Spent: Fearsome (1-3): 15
- Game 3: 13
- Game 4: 16
- Spent: Intimidating (2-2): 10
- Spent: Terrify (2-3): 15
- Spent: Prey on Weak (3-2): 10
- Spent: Enhance: Resilience: 5
- Spent: Enhance: Brawl: 5