Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just... *do* things.
- The Joker
Heaven, you fool? Did you ever year of any pirates going thither? Give me hell, it's a merrier place...
- Thomas Sutton
People don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
Ever since Ruithondor left to be a pirate, the two brothers have exchanged letters. They have used it to share secrets and to pass on information to help each other profit, legally or not. Because of the sensitive nature they use a cypher they constructed and update when ever they are sitting down together in person. They also have a "safeword" they use to secretly inform the other if the cypher has been compromised. Rafenas suggested "cum whore" originally but Ruithondor pointed out that Rafenas calls their mother that too often to be practical. They settled on "dragon piss" which Rafenas used as many times as possible in his next letter.
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair: Black as the seas in a storm
- "I stretch the truth for the sake of a good story"
- "I never pass up a friendly wager"
- Ideal: "Someday I'll own my own ship/business/organization and chart my own destiny."
- Bond: "I will always remember my first ship"
- Flaws: "My pride will probably lead to my destruction. I can't help but to pocket loose coins and other trinkets I come across."
- Sexuality: Switch, versatile, and bi-sexual. Generally will fuck anything that moves as long as it amuses him. He will likely cum and get you close to cumming then horrify to stop you on the edge. If you cum when you are with Rafenas he either wants to fuck with you more and are likely messed up in the head. Good for you.
- Charisma increased by 2 and two other traits increased by 1
- Darkvision 60'
- Fay Ancestry:
- Advantage on saving throws against being charmed
- Magic can't put me to sleep
- Spellcasting ability: 4
- Spell save DC: 15
- Spell attack modifier: 7
- Fouhlucan Bandore bestows these spells once a day:
Bardic Inspiration: As a bonus action, give a 1d6 to one creature who can hear you. Can be added to attack roll, saving throw, or ability check. Regained after a short or long rest.
Tumbling Fool: As a bonus action, you gain tumble for the rest of your turn:
- Gain Dash (movement doubled)
- Gain Disengage (No opportunity attacks)
- Climbing speed is equal to current speed
- Take half damage from falling
Song of Rest: Any friendly creatures who can hear you regain 1d6 HP at the end of a short rest.
Fool's Insight: Can case detect thoughts up to charisma modifier, recharged after long rest. If creature resists they immediately suffer an embarrassing social gaffe (loud fart, trip, slip up and say something on their mind, etc).
- Bad Reputation: People are afraid of me due to my reputation. When in a civilized settlement I can get away with minor criminal offenses, such as refusing to pay for food at a tavern, since most people will not report your activity.
- Rations: 0 days rations (0 lbs)
- 2 Bloodstone (50g each)
- 3 Tiger eye (10g each)
- Coins: 13g 18s 19c
Sum: 145 g (Gemstones: 1 lb; Coinage: 1 lb)
- Lifestyle: Comfortable
- Carried Equipment: Fochlucan Bandore (U) (1 lb), Studded Leather Armor (13 lbs), Rapier (2 lbs), 2 daggers (2 lbs), Navigator's Tools (2 lbs), thieves tool set (1 lb), dice set
- Total weight: 23 lbs
- Carrying capacity: 120 lbs
- Total weight: 23 lbs
- Stored Equipment: Dragonchess set (1/2 lb), Bagpipes (6 lbs)
Ruithondor Birlond: Rafenas's big brother. He is also a pirate, joining a crew as soon as he found a crew to take him away. He took to the sea like he was born there. He learned to fight from the first mate who was a trained sage who killed his master to prove his strength. Ruithondor was betrayed by his crew and thrown to the sea but survived. He now runs a shop in Waterdeep and uses his contacts from his pirate days to secure illegal or hard to find items to sell on the black market.
Projects, Goals and/or Downtime
- Start: Level 6