- Aspiration to Visit: The Giant Tree, my character has dreamed of a giant Tree of a species that he has never seen. He has heard rumors of it, and wishes to see it with his own eyes.
- Ally/Rival: Female Bosen Ranger, Fellow Hunter/Explorer , We have saved each other several times, and also raced each other to victory. Leanne's Character Ex Lover - Short Fling
- Heirloom: Elaborately Carved Longbow that Awakened with my people. It was given to him by his Mentor, and has been pased down since our awakening. I am expected to pass it on to an apprentice or return it to my tribe.
Ocaithe and Background Features
- Wanderer: I have an excellent memory for maps and geography, and can always recall the generall layout of terrain, settlements and other features. Locate food and fresh water for myself and five other people per day.
- Predator's Senses: You have darkvision allowing you to see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray. Additionally, you have proficiency in the Perception skill.
- Born Hunter: You have proficiency with the shortbow and longbow.
- Camouflage: You can attempt to hide even when you are only lightly obscured by foliage, heavy rain, falling snow, mist, and other natural phenomena.
- Rage: Bonus action to enter rage. This last 1 minute. Usable 3/times per long rest.
- Advantage on Strength checks and saving throws.
- +2 Damage on Strength based Melee attacks.
- Resistance to Bludgeoning, Slashing and Piercing damage.
- Unarmored defense: AC when not wearing Armor equals 10 + Dex + Con. Shields may still be used.
- Reckless Attack: When you make your first attack on your turn, you can decide to attack recklessly. Doing so gives you advantage on melee weapon attack rolls using Strength during this turn, but attack rolls against you have advantage until your next turn.
- Danger Sense: You have advantage on Dexterity saving throws against effects that you can see, such as traps and spells. To gain this benefit, you can’t be blinded, deafened,or incapacitated.
- Spirit Seeker: Beast Sense (Concentration 1 Hr., See and Hear Through animals eyes) and Speak With Animals(10 Minutes, Speak With Animals) spells as Rituals.
- Totem Spirit (Bear): While raging I have resistance to all damage except Psychic.
- Extra Attack: Use the Attack action to attack twice per turn.
- Fast Movement: When not wearing heavy armor speed increases by 10 feet.
- Barbarian 4 +2 Strength
- Favored Foe: Replaces Favored Enemy
- When you hit a creature with an attack roll, you can mark the target as your favored enemy for 1 minute or until you lose your concentration (as if you were concentrating on a spell). The first time on each of your turns that you hit the favored enemy and deal damage to it, including when you mark it, you can increase that damage by 1d4. You can use this feature to mark a favored enemy a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and you regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.
- Deft Explorer: replaces Natural Explorer
- Canny Double Skill Proficiency for Stealth.
- Fighting Style: Two-Weapon Fighting When you engage in two-weapon fighting, you can add your ability modifier to the damage of the second attack.
- Primeval Awareness:Beginning at 3rd level, you can use your action and expend one ranger spell slot to focus your awareness on the region around you. For 1 minute per level of the spell slot you expend, you can sense whether the following types of creatures are present within 1 mile of you (or within up to 6 miles if you are in your favored terrain): aberrations, celestials, dragons, elementals, fey, fiends, and undead. This feature doesn't reveal the creatures' location or number.
- Spellcasting: DC 13, +5 • Spells/Day: 3
- Spells Known: 2
- First Level: Goodberry, Longstrider. Hunter's mark, Disguise Self
- Dread Ambusher:
- You can give yourself a bonus to your initiative rolls equal to your Wisdom modifier.
- At the start of your first turn of each combat, your walking speed increases by 10 feet, which lasts until the end of that turn.
- If you take the Attack action on that turn, you can make one additional weapon attack as part of that action. If that attack hits, the target takes an extra ld8 damage of the weapon's damage type.
- Umbral Sight:
- At 3rd level, you gain darkvision out to a range of 60 feet. If you already have darkvision from your race, its range increases by 30 feet.
- You are also adept at evading creatures that rely on darkvis ion. While in darkness, you are invisible to any creature that relies on darkvision to see you in that darkness.
Carried Weapons: Heritage(Longbow), Horizon(Battleaxe +1), Battleaxe, Hand Axe x2, Shield, Great Axe
Carried Equipment: Flute, 50 Feet of Hemp ropex2, grappling hook, Quiver
Backpack: Backpack, Bedroll, Mess Kit, a tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, a waterskin, Leatherworkers Tools, 10 Iron Spikes, Warm Travelers Clothing, Hammer, Whetstone, Khat Packet x1
Stored Equipment: Boar Tusk
Worn: Glass Hair Beads from the Eudor Village, Lion Skin Cloak, Hematite Auroch Luck Charm, Lion Claw Necklace
In Progress: None
- Heritage - +1 Heirloom Longbow, Ignore Disadvantage from long range; Ignore cover benefits.
- Eyes of the Eagle - Advantage on Perception checks, See fine details on extremely distant objects.
- Horizon - Battle Axe +1
- Pinecone from Oxoch - Allows Seswyr to use Speak with Animals with Magical Beasts and Awakened Animals
- Amulet of Health - Your Constitution score is 19 while you wear this amulet.
- Bracers of Defense - While wearing these bracers, you gain a +2 bonus to AC if you are wearing no armor and using no shield.
- Eyes of the Eagle
- Amulet of Health
- Bracers of Defense
Other Important Individuals
Riya: Female Bosen Ranger, Fellow Hunter/Explorer , We have saved each other several times, and also raced each other to victory.
- Kara's former lover.