From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Weapons & Gear
- Punching: Brawl • Engaged • Dam 2/3 • Crit 5 • Disorient 1, Knockdown
- Repulsorfist: Brawl • Engaged • Dam 8 • Crit 3 • Concussive 1, Slow Firing 2
- Shock Boots: Brawl • Engaged • Dam +0 • Crit 5 • Disorient 3, Stun 3 • Concealed
- Electromag-Pulse Disruptor: Melee • Engaged • Dam 5 • Crit 4 • Disorient 1, Ion • Concealed • Sabotage to disrupt electronics
- Shock Gloves (in Storm Charge Suit): Brawl • Engaged • Dam +0 • Crit 5 • Stun 3
- Heavy Clothing: Def 0, Soak 1
- Corellian Arms "Storm" Charge Suit: Def 0 • Soak 2 • Enc 3 • Hard 0
- Merr-Sonn N-57 Armor: Def 0 • Soak 2 • Enc 5 • HP 5 • Recharge items
- Utility Belt: electronics toolkit, slicing gear, commlink
- Bird Mask: Scanner Goggles to see in darkness
Implant Cap: 3/6
- Cyberarm: Brawn +1
- Neural Recorder: Can record events and replay or even download memories.
- Gank Comm Implant: Silent radio communication
- Biofeedback Regulator: Increases Cybernetics cap by 2; does not count against CCap
- Bypass Security: Rank 1. Remove per rank from checks to disable a security device or open a locked door.
- Codebreaker: Rank 1. Remove per rank from checks to break codes or decrypt communications. Decrease difficulty of checks to break codes or decrypt communications by 1.
- Defensive Slicing: Rank 1. Add per rank to opponents checks against systems I control.
- Technical Aptitude: Rank 1. Reduce time needed to complete Computer-related tasks by 25% per rank in Technical Aptitude.
- Bad Motivator: Make a Mechanics () check to cause one targeted device to spontaneously fail.
- Cyberneticist: Rank 2. Remove per rank from checks to build, repair, and install cybernetics. Cybernetics cost 50% less.
- Energy Transfer: Suffer 1 Strain to use Energy Transfer Maneuver to power up an unpowered device or replenish exhausted ammo from an energy weapon.
- Eye for Detail: Rank 1. After making a Mechanics or Computers check, may suffer Strain up to ranks to convert that many to
- Fine Tuning: Rank 2. When reducing the amount of system strain on a vehicle, reduce 1 additional strain per rank.
- Gearhead: Rank 2. Remove per rank from Mechanics checks. Halve credit cost to add mods to attachments.
- Hold Together: Spend 1 Destiny Point to perform Hold Together incidental immediately after vehicle or starship takes damage to turn it to system strain.
- Inventive Creation: 1/session. Mechanics () and spend 2 Destiny. If successful, may use available parts to build a device that functions as an item of up to Rarity 7 for one scene.
- Overcharge: 1/encounter. Mechanics () to cause one installed cybernetics system to provide additional benefit. On , overcharged cybernetic system shorts out.
- Possible Effects: +1 to a characteristic • +1 rank to a skill • +1 to a ranked talent
- Redundant Systems: Make a Mechanics () check to harvest components from a functioning device, without breaking it, to repair a broken one.
- Solid Repairs: Rank 4. Repair 1 additional hull trauma per rank when repairing vehicles.
- Surgeon: Rank 1. When making a Medicine check to help a character heal wounds, the target heals 1 additional wound per rank.
- Dedication: Rank 1. Increase Characteristic rating. Used: Intellect (x1)
- Engineered Redundancies: Gain ability to use emergency repair patches to heal. Additionally, can be healed with Mechanics.
- More Machine than Man: Rank 2. Increase cybernetic implant cap by 1 per rank.
- Toughened: Rank 3. Gain +2 wound threshold.
- Cyber Tech specialty: 20 xp
- Medicine 1
- Vigilance 1: 5 xp
- Medicine 2: 10 xp
- More Machine than Man: 5xp
- Cyberneticist: 10 xp
- Discipline 1: 5xp
- Athletics 1: 5xp
- Dedication (Intellect 5): 25xp
- Engineered Redundancies: 5xp
- Cyberneticist: 5xp
- Surgeon: 15xp
- Slicer specialty: 30xp
- Technical Aptitude
- Stealth 1
- Medicine 3: 15xp
- Mechanics 3: 15xp
- Bypass Security: 5xp
- Energy Transfer: 10xp
- Codebreaker: 5xp
- Eye for Detail: 10xp
- Hold Together: 25xp
- Inventive Device: 30xp
- Astrogation 2: 10xp
- Vigilance 2: 10xp
- Overcharge: 15xp
- More Machine than Man: 15xp
- Increase Rarity: 10xp
- Increase Rarity: 10xp
- Mechanics 4: 20xp
- Toughened: 10xp
- Defensive Slicing: 10xp