To Find A Way Timeline
From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
The year of 294 is a Summer Year, as it has been since 288 AL. Many are beginning to call this "the Long Summer".
- Lord Josian Wisent manages to acquire a pardon for his brother, Ayrant, from spurious accusations from his childhood.
- Lord Josian Wisent sends word to his brother, Ayrant, asking him to return home as his heir.
- Ayrant Wisent takes passage on the Titan's Daughter to return to Westeros.
- Story One: Homecoming: In which the Heir of House Wisent returns from a dozen years abroad, and people try to kill him and his compatriots twice in three days as he attempts to get home to the Wisenwood.
- Story Two: Return to the Wisenwood: In which the Heir and his traveling companions get back home, only to find the homecoming not quite as warm as one might hope.
- Story Three: Tournament of Torrhen's Square: In which our heroes attend a local tournament in Torrhen's Square, where figures and scandals from the past resurface.
- Story Four: An Ill-Omened Visit: In which our heroes entertain guests both invited and uninvited.
- Story Five: A Bastard Reclaimed: In which a bastard is reclaimed, but not before plots threaten to send everything awry.
Sixth & Seventh Month
- Story Six: Spires & Pennants: In which a small contingent of House Wisent travels to Torrhen's Square, and a trip to Highgarden in in the offing.