Tomtom Tommyknock is insatiably curious - to the point of compulsion. His inquisitive nature drives him to ask question after question, to turn down every alley or corridor - often to his own determent or the determent of his allies. Because he is always focused on or trying to discover new details or mysteries, he is often unobservant of his surroundings or the circumstances of his environment. Strangely, however, despite his unobservant nature - he is never caught unaware and seemingly avoids even the most deadly of situations. Further, though he often possess a nearly supernatural sense of direction - he commonly finds himself lost or separated from his party. This, however, simply adds to his sense of adventure - and he deeply believes that life is an adventure that should be lived to the fullest.
Growing up alone and poor has left him deeply distrustful of those with excessive wealth (though this is completely subjective). While he may 'relieve' them of these excessiveness - he will never keep it for himself if there are others of greater need around (especially orphaned children). He doesn't see this as "theft" but instead as an act of Charity on behalf of his mark - even if they are unaware of their altruistic act.
He is good natured - almost excessively positive - and nearly impervious to fear (usually because he is simply unaware of how dangerous the situation actually is).
Tomtom now constantly wears a dark crimson, white fur lined cloak over his studded armor, along with dark hunting leathers suited for winter hunting. His hair has grown out, including long mutton-chops giving him a much older and matured look - though his eyes still sparkle with mischievousness and innocent, jovial nature. Children seem to naturally gravitate to him.
Zombie, and Troll, and Dire Frog, and Manticore and Zombie-Giant, and Griffon, and Winter/Ice Goddess, and Hasted-Enlarged Monk, and Remorhaz, and Frost Giant, and Spirit Dragon, and Mechanical Spider, and "Deathkiss" Nightmare Beholder, and Grey Render, and Death Angel, and Radiant Spirit, and Horned Devil, and Bone Naga, Surfing, Tumbletastic, Eye-Stabbing, Ball-of-Fun.
Company (Companions, Corporation?) of the Chalice
- Halfling Luck
- May reroll 1's on d20 for attacks, ability checks, or saving throws
- Gain Advantage on Saving Throws against being frightened
- May move through the space of any creature larger than you
- Naturally Stealthy
- May attempt to hide even if you are only obscured by a creature larger than you.
- Squat Nimbleness (Feat)
- Strength +1 --- Speed +5 --- Gain Athletics Proficiency and Advantage On Escape from Grapple.
- Thieves' Cant
- Understands the secret language of the underworld.
- Sneak Attack
- Once per turn, gain +5d6 on Attacks if you have an Advantage on the Attack (Finesse or Ranged)
- Don't need Advantage if there is an Ally within 5ft of my target, and I don't have a Disadvantage on that Roll.
- Don't need Advantage if am within 5ft of my opponent and there are no other creatures within 5ft of me.
- Double Proficiency Bonus for: Stealth, Deception, Slight of Hand and Thieves' Tools
- Cunning Action
- As a bonus action, I can take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide Actions.
- Steady Aim
- As a bonus Action, if I have not moved, I gain Advantage on my next Attack roll on the current turn. After using this ability, my Speed is 0 until the end of the turn.
- Uncanny Dodge
- When hit by an attack from an attacker I can see, I can use my Reaction to reduce the Damage by half.
- When I'm allowed to make a Dex Save against an Area of Effect for half damage, I take no damage instead. If I fail, I talk half damage.
- Fighting Style (Interception - Tosha's)
- I can use my reaction when an enemy within 5ft attacks an ally to reduce damage by 1d10+4.
- Second Wind
- I can use a Bonus Action to regain Hit Points equal to 1d10+1(Fighter Level). I must finish a Short or Long Rest before I can do so again.
- Mage Slayer
- I can use my Reaction to make a melee attack against an opponent within 5ft casts a spell.
- When I do damage to an opponent who is concentrating on a Spell, they have Disadvantage on the Concentration check.
- I have Advantage when making Saving Throws against spells cast by opponents within 5ft of me.
- Fancy Footwork: If I make an attack against an opponent, they cannot make Attacks of Opportunity against me.
- Rakish Audacity: Gain Charisma Bonus to Initiative. Gain new use of Sneak Attack
- Panache: As an Action, so long as I speak the same language, I can make a Persuasion(Cha) Check contested by Insight(Wis).
- If I succeed and my target is hostile, for 1 minute, so long as I remain within 60ft and no one else attacks or casts spells at it, my target is at Disadvantage to attack anyone but me and cannot make Attacks of Opportunity against anyone but me.
- If I succeed and my target isn's hostile, it is charmed by me for 1 minute. This effect ends immediately if me or my companions attack my target.
- Urchin Feature
- Can navigate and lead allies through a City/Urban Environment at double normal speed.
- Inspiration: 0 Normal; 1 Divine
- +5 Initiative
- Cant be surprised while conscious
- Enemy's don't gain an Advantage while attacking unseen
- Psychic Resistance
- Insane Bravery: Immune to Fear
- Crusaders Mantle: Spend 1 Point of Divine Inspiration and an Action to grant all allies within 30ft of me to add 1d4 Radiant Damage to their weapon attacks. Lasts for 1 minute
- Divine Inspiration Gains
- Providing for or Giving Charity to Children (Gain 1 Max 1)
- Teaching a group of children how to provide for themselves (Gain 1 max 3)
- Slaying a Large+ Creature while defending or protecting others. (Gain 1 max 3)
- Defending Halflings/Smallfolk Settlements (Gain 1 max 5)
- Coins: 54 cp • 52 sp • 0 ep • 52 gp • 36pp • Other coins: x
- Needs to be Handed Out:
- 0 cp • 0 sp • 0 ep • 4 gp • 0 pp • Other coins: x
- Needs to be Handed Out:
- Components: 10 Vials of Malar Holy Water.
- Magic Items:
- Potion of Force Resistance,
- Potion of Waterbreathing,
- Gunpowder Bomb
- Attunements: Winged Boots, Rapier of Life Stealing, Harper's Pin
- +1 Crossbow Bolts x6
- Bag of Holding (Group Resource):
- Rope of Climbing (Group Resource):
- This 60-foot length of silk rope weighs 3 pounds and can hold up to 3,000 pounds. If you hold one end of the rope and use an action to speak the command word, the rope animates. As a bonus action, you can command the other end to move toward a destination you choose. That end moves 10 feet on your turn when you first command it and 10 feet on each of your turns until reaching its destination, up to its maximum length away, or until you tell it to stop. You can also tell the rope to fasten itself securely to an object or to unfasten itself, to knot or unknot itself, or to coil itself for carrying. If you tell the rope to knot, large knots appear at 1-foot intervals along the rope. While knotted, the rope shortens to a 50-foot length and grants advantage on checks made to climb it. The rope has AC 20 and 20 hit points. It regains 1 hit point every 5 minutes as long as it has at least 1 hit point. If the rope drops to 0 hit points, it is destroyed.
- Dagger of +1 (~500pg)
- Shield +1(Uncommon) (~500gp bought)
- Studded Leather +1(Rare) (~5000 bought)
- Ring of Tolerance (Common) (100gp bought)
- I can tolerate tempreatures of -50 (to -100 with heavy clothing ) to 150deg unharmed.
- Tinted Spectacles of Dark Vision (uncommon) (500gp bought)
- I gain Darkvision 60ft
- Glamourweave (Common) (~100gp)
- I can use this to create a minor illusion to change what my clothing looks like
- Winged Boots (~500gp): Can fly at Speed for up to 4 hrs. Regain 2hr of time every 12hr not in use.
- Wand of Secrets (~500gp): 3 (of 3)charges
- Can see secret doors or traps within 30ft. Regains 1d3 charges daily at dawn.
- Rapier of Life Stealing (~5000gp): Magic Rapier. If I roll a 20 on an attack, I add 3d6 Necrotic Damage, and adds the extra damage dealt as Temporary Hit Points.
- Harper's Pin: Acts as a Ring of Mind Shielding (playing loop of false memories) but without the soul-retention property. I can use a bonus action to make the pin look like a cheap piece of jewlery.
- While wearing this pin, I am immune to magic that allows other creatures to read my thoughts, determine if I am lying, know my alignment, or know my creature type. Creatures can telepathically communicate with me only if I allow it.
- While wearing this pin, I have advantages on saves to be Charmed, Resistance to Lightning Attacks and am Immune to Magic Missiles.
- Common (50-100), Uncommon (-500), Rare (-5000), Very Rare (50,000).
- Trade Rapier of Life Stealing For a Winter Themed Sunblade (trade Attunement)
- Hat of Disguise (uncommon) Cast Disguise Self at will - Attunement
- Stone of Good Luck (Uncommon) +1 Checks - Attunement
- Climb onto Creature: Make Dex(Acro)vsDex(Acro) - using my Bonus Action. If successful, climb onto a larger creature, gain Advantage onto Attacks. Can be dislodged with Str(Ath)vsDex(Acro)
- Two-Weapon Fighting: When I take the Attack action and attack with a light melee weapon that I'm holding in one hand, I can use a bonus action to attack with a different light melee weapon that you're holding in the other hand. I don't add my ability modifier to the damage of the bonus attack, unless that modifier is negative. If either weapon has the thrown property, I can throw the weapon, instead of making a melee attack with it
- In Hand: x
- Worn: Glamourweave Clothing, +1 Studded Leather Armor, Ring of Tolerance, Tinted Glasses of Dark Vision
- Belt: +1 Dagger, Two Daggers, Gaming Dice, Thieves Tools, Wand of Secrets, Rapier of Life Stealing, +1 Shield
- Potions: Potion of Greater Healing (4d4+4), Potion of Healing (2d4+2)x2, Potion of Invisibilityx2
- Grenades: Gunpowder Bomb 60ft Range, DC12 Dex Save - 3d6 Fire Damage x3
- Rapier: 1d8 Piercing (Finesse)
- Daggers: 1d4 Piercing (Finesse/Light/Range 20/80)
- Backpack: Explorer's Pack, Bag of Holding, Climbing Spikes, Cold Weather Gear
- Bedroll, a mess kit, 10 torches, 10 days rations, waterskin, 25ft rope(x2), Disguise Kit
- Dart x11, Hand Crossbow, Rapier
- Hand Crossbow: 1d6 Piercing -30/120- (20 Bolt/Quiver), Light, Loading (+1 Hand X-Bow Bolts x6)
- Dart 1d4 Piercing -Range 20/60- Finesse, Thrown
- Mysterious Key (Not currently useful)
- Comfortable: (2 gp/day). prepaid 10 days
Tomtom's old look
- May-tha, a human wizard (played by Joe)
- Tomtom, a halfling rogue (played by Jack)
- Alvar, a half-elf monk (played by Adam)
- Ka-say-de, a human druid (played by Marianne)
- Ah-Vain, a elf sorcerer (played by Cameron)
- Level 2: Rogue 2
- Level 3: Rogue 3 (Archetype Swashbuckler)
- Level 4: Rogue 4
- Level 5: Rogue 5
- Level 6: Rogue 6
- Level 7: Rogue 7
- Level 8: Rogue 8
- Level 9: Rogue 9
- Level 10: Fighter 1