Tomtom Tommyknock is insatiably curious - to the point of compulsion. His inquisitive nature drives him to ask question after question, to turn down every alley or corridor - often to his own determent or the determent of his allies. Because he is always focused on or trying to discover new details or mysteries, he is often unobservant of his surroundings or the circumstances of his environment. Strangely, however, despite his unobservant nature - he is never caught unaware and seemingly avoids even the most deadly of situations. Further, though he often possess a nearly supernatural sense of direction - he commonly finds himself lost or separated from his party. This, however, simply adds to his sense of adventure - and he deeply believes that life is an adventure that should be lived to the fullest.
Growing up alone and poor has left him deeply distrustful of those with excessive wealth (though this is completely subjective). While he may 'relieve' them of these excessiveness - he will never keep it for himself if there are others of greater need around (especially orphaned children). He doesn't see this as "theft" but instead as an act of Charity on behalf of his mark - even if they are unaware of their altruistic act.
He is good natured - almost excessively positive - and nearly impervious to fear (usually because he is simply unaware of how dangerous the situation actually is).
Zombie (and Troll, and Dire Frog, and Manticore and Zombie-Giant, and Griffon, and Winter/Ice Goddess) Surfing, Tumbletastic, Eye-Stabbing, Ball-of-Fun.
- Halfling Luck
- May reroll 1's on d20 for attacks, ability checks, or saving throws
- Gain Advantage on Saving Throws against being frightened
- May move through the space of any creature larger than you
- Naturally Stealthy
- May attempt to hide even if you are only obscured by a creature larger than you.
- Thieves' Cant
- Understands the secret language of the underworld.
- Sneak Attack
- Once per turn, gain +4d6 on Attacks if you have an Advantage on the Attack (Finesse or Ranged)
- Don't need Advantage if there is an Ally within 5ft of my target, and I don't have a Disadvantage on that Roll.
- Don't need Advantage if am within 5ft of my opponent and there are no other creatures within 5ft of me.
- Double Proficiency Bonus for: Stealth, Deception, Slight of Hand and Thieves' Tools
- Cunning Action
- As a bonus action, I can take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide Actions.
- Uncanny Dodge
- When hit by an attack from an attacker I can see, I can use my Reaction to reduce the Damage by half.
- When I'm allowed to make a Dex Save against an Area of Effect for half damage, I take no damage instead. If I fail, I talk half damage.
- Fancy Footwork: If I make an attack against an opponent, they cannot make Attacks of Opportunity against me.
- Rakish Audacity: Gain Charisma Bonus to Initiative. Gain new use of Sneak Attack
- Urchin Feature
- Can navigate and lead allies through a City/Urban Environment at double normal speed.
- Inspiration: 0 Normal; 4 Divine
- +5 Initiative
- Cant be surprised while conscious
- Enemy's don't gain an Advantage while attacking unseen
- Psychic Resistance
- Insane Bravery: Immune to Fear
- Crusaders Mantle: Spend 1 Point of Divine Inspiration and an Action to grant all allies within 30ft of me to add 1d4 Radiant Damage to their weapon attacks. Lasts for 1 minute
- Divine Inspiration Gains
- Defending an Innocent (Gain 1 Max 1)
- Teaching Halfling/Smallfolk to Defend themselves (Gain 1 max 3)
- Slaying a Large+ Creature while defending or protecting others. (Gain 1 max 3)
- Defending Halflings/Smallfolk Settlements (Gain 1 max 5)
- Coins: 104 cp • 40 sp • 0 ep • 28 gp • 186 pp • Other coins: x
- Needs to be Handed Out:
- 0 cp • 5 sp • 0 ep • 4 gp • 0 pp • Other coins: x
- 100cp, 3500sp, 1600gp, 90pp
- Needs to be Handed Out:
- Gems: 5000gp worth of gems (2 Yellow Sapphires, 2 Blue Sapphires, 1 Star Sapphires)
- Carnelian Gems (50gp)x9, scroll (ice knife)
- Bag of Holding: +1 Crossbow Bolts x6, Potion of Force Resistance, Potion of Waterbreathing.
- Dagger of +1
- Ring of Jumping: Allows me to cast Jump as a bonus action. For 1 minute my Jump distance is tripled.
- Jumping: With 10ft Running start, I can Long Jump 12(36)ft or 4(12)ft High Jump.
- Wand of Secrets: 3 (of 3)charges, Can see secret doors or traps within 30ft. Regains 1d3 charges daily at dawn.
- Rapier of Life Stealing: Magic Rapier. If I roll a 20 on an attack, I add 3d6 Necrotic Damage, and adds the extra damage dealt as Temporary Hit Points.
- Climb onto Creature: Make Dex(Acro)vsDex(Acro) - using my Bonus Action. If successful, climb onto a larger creature, gain Advantage onto Attacks. Can be dislodged with Str(Ath)vsDex(Acro)
- In Hand: x
- Worn: Simple Clothing, Studded Leather Armor
- Belt: +1 Dagger, Two Daggers, Gaming Dice, Thieves Tools, Potion of Invisibilityx2, Wand of Secrets, Rapier of Life Stealing
- Rapier: 1d8 Piercing (Finesse)
- Daggers: 1d4 Piercing (Finesse/Light/Range 20/80)
- Backpack: Explorer's Pack, Bag of Holding
- Bedroll, a mess kit, 10 torches, 10 days rations, waterskin, 25ft rope(x2), Disguise Kit
- Dart x11, Hand Crossbow, Rapier
- Hand Crossbow: 1d6 Piercing -30/120- (20 Bolt/Quiver), Light, Loading (+1 Hand X-Bow Bolts x6)
- Dart 1d4 Piercing -Range 20/60- Finesse, Thrown
- One Question Answered, Mysterious Key (Not currently useful)
- Modest: (1 gp/day). prepaid 10 days
- May-tha, a human wizard (played by Joe)
- Tomtom, a halfling rogue (played by Jack)
- Alvar, a half-elf monk (played by Adam)
- Ka-say-de, a human druid (played by Marianne)
- Ah-Vain, a elf sorcerer (played by Cameron)
- Level 2: Rogue 2
- Level 3: Rogue 3 (Archetype Swashbuckler)
- Level 4: Rogue 4
- Level 5: Rogue 5
- Level 6: Rogue 6
- Level 7: Rogue 7
- Level 8:
- Level 9:
- Level 10: