Towns of Anvil Vale
From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Overseen by dwarven architects and masons in their building.
- Composed of sections of standard designed buildings along stretches that function well for them, with private, individually designed buildings slotted into spaces between them.
- First floors are designed with strong dwarven aesthetics: half-sunken into the ground, with stone construction.
- Upper stories are usually wood, though chimneys and hearths are stone
- All first floors also lead to the "Winter Roads," sub-street tunnels with access to buildings, for use during winter seasons when the streets are buried in snow. Not all buildings connect to the winter roads, but the standard-design ones do, as do the more expensive private designed ones.
- Lower levels have running water from ground-level filtered cisterns and privy-drops, which usually connect to drops throughout the rest of the building.