From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Group Practical Experience: 5|
|Group Practical Beats: 1|
These are the notes accumulated by the Hunters of Danford House, regarding the monsters they have faced.
- Moral Support - Hunter Page 226,
- Disappear - Hunter Page 221
- Exorcism works against demons.
- Hurting their Meatsuit does not necessarily impair the demon.
- Hurting the body does hurt the host.
- Demons have psychokinesis.
- Black eyes are a sign of demonic possession.
- Vampires are real.
- Vampires consume the blood of the living.
- Guns are not particularly effective against Vampires.
- Fire is extremely effective against vampires.
- Vampires rot when they are dead.
- Vampires can be supernaturally fast.
- Silver is very effective against vampires.
- Some vampires are more resistant to silver then others.
- Vampires touch can bliss you out.
- Holy Water can be effective against vampires.
- Using Salt Shot against ghosts can cause them to dissipate.
- Salt will not stop environmental attacks from ghosts.
- Ghosts can be destroyed by burning their bones.
- There are ways to trap ghosts
- Ghosts can be strengthened by Ritual.
- Ghosts are more lucid right before they cross over.
- Ghosts can attach to an object instead of their Bones, this will allow them to survive the destruction of their bones.
- Ghost can influence if not directly control the actions of people.
- Some Cryptids turn into "Stone" when they die - Sewer Beast
- Some Cryptids can heal with fire - Sewer Beast
- Some Cryptids are very territorial (seen via Strop marks) - Sewer Beast
- SOme Cryptids have natural armor - Sewer beast