Creed of Mysteries
From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- The Creed of Mysteries is a small sect dedicated to the worship of Aeldryn, Kaedlah, and Aldinmure as deities of magic.
- It is an explicitly magic-positive faith, and one that seeks to teach as many folk the arts of magic as possible.
- It has suffered somewhat in post-Incursion Rinhony, but many of its adherents seek to provide aid and shelter for magicians.
- They also fight magic-phobic laws and trends in society, although they certainly have their work cut out for them these days.
- The Creed also has an affiliated knighthood, the Order of the Holy Mystery, made up of eldritch knights, paladins, and similar folk who are dedicated to the protection of magicians and magic.