From OakthorneWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Arm: -2 • If you inflict [Stamina] damage, you inflict the Arm Wrack Tilt.
- Ear: -4 • If you inflict any damage, you inflict the Deafened Tilt.
- Eye: -5 • If you inflict any damage, you inflict the Blinded Tilt
- Hand: -4 • If you inflict any damage, you inflict the Arm Wrack Tilt.
- Head: -3 • If you inflict [Size -1] damage, you inflict the Stunned Tilt.
- Leg: -2 • If you inflict [Stamina] damage, you inflict the Leg Wrack Tilt.
- Leg (Sweep): -2 • If you inflict any damage, you inflict the Knocked Down Tilt.
- Dirty Trick: Dexterity + Athletics -3 • If successful, you inflict the Blinded Tilt.
- Knockdown Attack: Knockdown Weapon, Melee Weapon Dam 2+ or Ranged Weapon 3+ • If you are attacking with one of these weapons and choose to inflict only half normal damage, you inflict the Knocked Down Tilt.
- Stunning Attack: Anytime you inflict damage equal to Size of target or greater, you inflict the Stunned Tilt.
- Syringe Attack: Dexterity + Weaponry -1 - Defense • Effects based on contents; may inflict Drugged or Poisoned Tilt.
- Pinning Attack: Anytime you inflict [Stamina] lethal damage on a piercing attack that targets a limb, you may inflict the Pinned Tilt.
- Pinning Attack (Clothing): Make an attack check at a penalty one greater than the normal penalty to target a limb; if successful, clothing is pinned.
- Lethal Attacks: Anytime you inflict lethal damage and meet one of the following situations, inflict the following Tilts:
- Firearms (Any): If inflict [Stamina] damage, inflict the Bleeding Tilt.
- Firearms (High Caliber): If inflict [Armor Rating] damage, inflict the Pierced Armor Tilt.
- Bladed Weapon: If inflict [Stamina] damage, inflict the Bleeding Tilt.
- Piercing Weapon: If inflict [Armor Rating] damage, inflict the Pierced Armor Tilt.
- Burning Attack: If inflict any damage, inflict the Burning Tilt.
- Arm Wrack: Caused by arm attack (-2; must inflict [Stamina] damage to target) or hand attack (-4; must inflict any damage).
- Beaten Down: Applies only to non-combatants; caused by any lethal damage or by [Stamina] bashing damage.
- Bleeding: Caused by [Stamina] lethal damage from firearms or bladed weapon.
- Blinded: Caused by eye attack (-5; must inflict any damage) or dirty trick (Dexterity + Athletics -3; blindness lasts for one turn per success).
- Burning: Caused by being in blast radius of incendiary weapon or flamethrower stream, or being covered in accelerant and set aflame.
- Deafened: Caused by ear attack (-4; must inflict any damage) or loud noises at close range.
- Dehydrated: Caused by lack of water.
- Disspirited: Caused by terror of violent situation, being struck by an exceptional attack success or being successfully intimidated in combat.
- Drugged: Caused by voluntary ingestion or involuntary delivery by syringe or other delivery apparatus (Dexterity + Weaponry -1, might need to target specific body part).
- Frostbitten: Caused by exposure to extreme cold.
- Hungry: Caused by going without food for twelve hours.
- Immobilized: Caused by Restrain grappling maneuver or bindings.
- Insane: Caused by witnessing horrific events or failing Resolve + Composure rolls in combat.
- Insensate: Caused by hallucinogens or shocks to consciousness.
- Knocked Down: Caused by knockdown weapon or melee weapon (2 rating) or ranged weapon (3 rating) or leg sweep (-2; must inflict any damage); inflicts half damage in all cases.
- Leg Wrack: Caused by leg attack (-2; must inflict [Stamina] damage).
- Off-Balance: Caused by intimidation (Presence + Intimidation) or rushing an enemy (Wits + Brawl/Weaponry), opposed by the opponent's Resolve + Composure.
- Pierced Armor: Caused by [Armor] lethal damage from high caliber or piercing attack.
- Pinned: Caused by [Stamina] lethal damage against targeted body part by piercing weapons, or 1 success on targeted clothing attack
- Poisoned: Caused by involuntary delivery by attack or delivery apparatus (Dexterity + Weaponry -1, might need to target specific body part).
- Ravenous: Caused by upgrading Hungry to Ravenous.
- Sick: Caused by bodily sickness.
- Starving: Caused by upgrading Ravenous to Starving.
- Stunned: Caused by damage equal to Size in one hit (Stun weapons double modifier for meeting requirement); head attack (-3; reduces effective Size by 1 for determining Stun).
- Blizzard: Heavy snowfall, howling winds, and quickly accumulating drifts of snow.
- Earthquake: The earth shudders and shakes.
- Extreme Cold: Terrible cold saps the will to live.
- Extreme Heat: Terrible heat saps the will to live.
- Flooded: Deep, fast-running waters abound.
- Heavy Rain: Heavy precipitation falls.
- Heavy Winds: Tremendous gusts of wind.
- Ice: A coating of ice is layered on all flat surfaces.
- Poor Light: The lighting is dim, and the shadows dark.
- Riot: In the middle of an angry gathering in which violence is inevitable.
- Shattered Time: Time speeds up or slows down without rhyme or reason.
- Shifting Surface: Loose sand or other unstable surfaces.
- Slippery: Surfaces that grant no firm grip or traction.
- Strange Darkness: Spending long hours in the dark with no light sources.
- Unstable Footing: Rolling decks, storm-lashed rocks, or rowdy gatherings where footing is not assured.
- Urban Collapse: Ground, walls, and ceiling are unstable and in ruins.
- Fighting the Lunacy: xxx
- Fighting the Rook-Craze: Caused by the Rookery's attempts to escape the wereraven's body.
- Fighting the Wolf: Caused by the Feral Wolf's attempts to take over the werewolf's body.
- Lamented: Caused when a shifter loses all its Essence.
- Silver-Touched: Caused when a werewolf is in contact with silver.
- Gold-Touched: Caused when a wereraven is in contact with gold.
- Academia Resonance: When a shifter has absorbed too much Academia Resonance.
- Nurturing Resonance: When a Essence-wielder has absorbed too much Nurturing Resonance.
- Wolf Resonance: When a Essence-wielder has absorbed too much Wolf Resonance.
Lunar Resonance Tilts
- Wolf Moon: Full Moon in January.
- Hunger Moon: Full Moon in February.
- Crow Moon: Full Moon in March.
- Fish Moon: Full Moon in April.
- Flower Moon: Full Moon in May.
- Honey Moon: Full Moon in June.
- Thunder Moon: Full Moon in July.
- Green Moon: Full Moon in August.
- Harvest Moon: Full Moon in September.
- Hunter Moon: Full Moon in October.
- Frost Moon: Full Moon in November.
- Oak Moon: Full Moon in December.
- Blue Moon: Second Full Moon in any Month.
- Black Moon: The New Moon.
- Medicine Moon: The Crescent Moon.
- Just Moon: The Half Moon.
- Beauty Moon: The Gibbous Moon.
- Hungry: When characters have gone without food for twelve hours, and are feeling hunger pangs.
- Ravenous: When characters have gone without food for [Stamina] days, and are actively hindered by their hunger.
- Starving: When characters have gone without food for [Stamina + Resolve] days and are experiencing weakness and damage to their bodies from lack of sustenance.
Mage Nimbus Tilts
- Halo of the Sainted: The nimbus of the Moros, Lagnaippe.
- Harp of Fate: The nimbus of the Acanthus, Edward Thackery.
- xxx: xxx
- Unfettered Vice: The nimbus of the Mastigos, Vicrum Abdul Aashiq.
- xxx: xxx
Personal: mediumpurple • Werewolf: chocolate • Environment: lightgreen • Nimbus: teal